Baldwin_ARCHITECTURAL_REQUESTHOA GOVERNING DOCUMENTS
Technically, Baldwin Lofts Condominium Association is a legal entity where the owners enjoy the protection, enhancement, maintenance and preservation of the homes and property. Along with other community associations throughout North Carolina, there are three defining characteristics of our Association, which are:
- Mandatory lien-based assessments (monthly dues) are levied on each home-owner in order to operate and maintain our property
- Membership in the association is mandatory and automatic for all property-owners
- The Governing Documents bind each owner and our Association to one another through mandatory actions
To the right, you will find the Covenants and the Bylaws (part of our Governing Documents) for Baldwin Lofts Condominium Association.
The “Covenants”, among other things, spells out the elements of, and defines, ownership; establishes standards, restrictions and obligations in order to promote harmonious living; creates the framework for the operations and management of the association.
The “Bylaws”, generally, outline the responsibilities of the Members and how they (board members, committee members, owners) are to operate the Association.
Click on the links below to download a PDF of each document.
- Baldwin Lofts Articles of Incorporation
- Baldwin Lofts Declaration of Condominium
- Baldwin Lofts Public Offering Statement
- Baldwin Lofts Bylaws
- Baldwin Lofts Rules and Regulations
- Baldwin Lofts Association Documents
- Baldwin Lofts Resolution Building Gross Square Footage
Special Assessment Documents