Rampart Management offers HOA’s a comprehensive suite of services that can customized to meet each communities individual needs. Some of the services that we provide include:
- We assist with the development of Association policies, rules & regulations and procedures
COMMUNITY & FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
- We oversee the daily operation, care, upkeep and maintenance of the common element
- We manage all resident inquiries including complaints, requests and questions
- Assist in resolving individual Association requests or complaints
When we take over the management responsibilities of an HOA one of the first things that we do is review your current insurance policy to make sure that the association has adequate coverage. Each year we will put out a bid for the policy to insure that you have the most comprehensive coverage at a competitive price.
We offer a full range of financial management and bookkeeping services including:
- Collection of assessments and dues
- Payment reminder and late notices
- Management of late charges, and return check charges
- Pay all obligations of the Association
- Monthly reconciliation of bank account
- A month end report for the board to include
- Balance Sheet
- Operating Statement of Revenue and Expense
- Monthly Disbursement Summary
- Accounts Receivable Status
- Maintain a current (detailed) Owner List and other subsidiary reports as requested
- Preparation of operating budget for the upcoming fiscal year as well as long term budgets for the upcoming five (5), or seven (7), or ten (10) year
- Filing of state and federal tax returns
- Monthly management reports delivered to board of directors and owners via online portal or mailed to those who don’t have email
- All residents have our cell numbers and can call or text 24/7
- We return calls immediately, but at the latest by the end of the business day.
- Ability to text manager directly through your homeowners online portal
Develop and maintain community website to include:
- Governing Documents
- Access to online owners portal to pay dues
- Downloadable documents and forms:
- Architectural request forms
- Insurance documents and claims
- General community information
- We negotiate and maintain all vendor contracts
We make regular inspection of your property a priority. Daytime site inspections only tell half of the story, so in addition to regular daytime visits each month we visit communities in the evening, on the weekends and after heavy rains or inclement weather.
We have a strong relationship with several law firms that specialize in HOA management who can assist with collections, foreclosures, the interpretation of covenants, and any legal services required on behalf of the HOA.
- Attend monthly or quarterly Directors Meetings, Annual Members Meeting and Special Meetings
- Take and retain meeting minutes (only in absence of Secretary or when otherwise needed)
- Assist in preparing agenda; organizing meetings; sending notices and help maintain productive and efficient meetings as may be required from time to time
- Maintain a Book of Resolutions
- Prepare and submit a Monthly Manager’s Report prior to each board meeting
We will customize our HOA management services to accomodate the needs of your particular community. To request a proposal contact us at 919-932-0592 or submit a request via our online form.